Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy (almost) new year!

Dan and I have been traveling around Westerville, staying with each set of parents during the break. We spent some time with my dad's side of the family, and got to meet our adorable (step-) nephew, Aiden. Pictures will follow at some point, since i forgot to bring my camera cord with me.

We're currently staying with Dan's parents for the last leg of our trip. I can't believe how quickly break goes!

Finally, last night was our ONE YEAR anniversary. Can you believe it?? We went to The Melting Pot at Easton, and had a wonderful time. We pretty much stuffed our faces for a solid two hours, but who can blame you when they are serving scallops, lobster, and filet mignon? We were both really full by the end, but Dan was still forcing himself to shove food in his mouth: "I paid for this, so I will eat it!"

Happy New Year's Eve to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's wishing every anniversary will be like the first for you both!