Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Beginning of Christmas Break

We made it to Ohio! No delays, no traffic, no snow...no problems. It was a perfect travel day. We've been staying at my mom's house for the first leg of our trip, and it has been great. My sister and stepbrothers (Julie, Kevin, and Chris) are all here as well. Here is a sampling of what we've been doing:

Playing lots and lots of Guitar Here with Chris. He got the game for Christmas and Dan has pretty much taken it over already. I'm proud to report both Dan and Chris have advanced to the "medium" skill level. (No comment on my own skill level - I'm more of a drums kind of girl.)


Here's Kevin, posing for the camera.


Here are the five of us in our gangsta poses. I'm not really sure why we were posing like this, but we were following Julie and Kevin's instructions on how to look cool. Also, Kevin informed us that every picture taken must have a penguin in it to be "mad gangsta." Who knew?


I hope you're all enjoying the holidays so far!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

chris is such a rockstar...he even has the rockstar hair! i know he can dance too judging from his moves from your wedding.