Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Dad's Day! (by the way, want to spend some money on me?)

Dear Mom and Dad (or anyone who's interested),

As you may remember, my 23rd birthday is coming up - July 1st, to be exact. I know, I know - 23 is pretty old to still be making long lists of things you want and asking your parents (and other generous family members) to buy them for you. So, this list is purely for informative purposes and please feel no obligation... but if you're interested...here's my birthday list:

1. My Amazon.com Wish List Click on that button to see my Amazon wish list, which I've been keeping for a while. It includes several books for school that I was supposed to get but were too expensive, and was able to borrow from older students for a little while, but I would really like to add to my collection. It also has some magazines on there, because that's pretty much one of my favorite things to do to relax. And of course, a few other books that I would just like to have. If you're interested in buying me one of these, I'm perfectly okay with a used copy.

2. Wii Fit - I know this game is pretty much impossible to find, but I really want it! We love our Wii and I would absolutely love to have this game.

3. Gift card to clothing stores such as Ann Taylor Loft, Express, the Limited or Victoria's Secret. These are mostly because I need to buy work clothes and jeans. Also, unfortunately, our puppy went through a stage where she would sit in the laundry basket if I left the closet door open and chew on all my underwear. I know, I can't believe I'm sharing that with you either - GROSS! But I had to throw away a lot of it, and a lot of it has holes now, so that's where the Victoria's Secret card comes in. And luckily, she's past that stage now. :-)

4. Gift card to Michael's or Bed Bath and Beyond. We still have some registry stuff we haven't gotten yet (such as the rest of our dishes...) and I'd love to be able to do that! Michael's is for home decorating and craft stuff that I've been enjoying lately.

5. Wine - We have been really into drinking wine lately and trying different kinds, especially since Dan took wine tasting. I don't know if there's like a one month subscription to a wine of the month club or something like that, but it would be something I'd definitely enjoy.

So there you have it! Of course I always love surprises, money, cars...you know. :-)

By the way, Happy Father's Day! I feel so blessed to have THREE great dads to share it with - Dad, Mark, and now Chris! Hope you all enjoy it even though we are here in Texas.

Love,
Kristi

No comments: