Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sammers

A certain someone has decided that I post too much about Sammie here on this blog. Now normally, I would try to prove that person wrong. But seeing as she's my little sister, I would feel way too bad if I did something that mean. Of course, I would never want to do anything to make her feel silly, I will just go ahead and try to prove her... RIGHT!

So here is a completely unimportant and pointless video of Sammie and Dan playing... be sure to have your volume on so you can hear her talking...it's just so CUTE!!


Be on the lookout for more completely pointless Sammie posts coming up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should consider Sammie having her own blog...

Julie said...

molly, I second that comment.

to kristi and dan, i made my housemates watch the video before realizing that I, too, am a little pathetic. Is it really not normal to speak for pets at family gatherings?