Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ain't No Bugs on Me...

So you know that commercial that goes "There ain't no bugs on me, there ain't no bugs on me...there may be bugs on some of you mugs but there ain't no bugs on me." I am upstairs sending emails, and Dan has no idea that I can hear him. I can just faintly hear the TV, and all of a sudden I hear that commercial, and Dan starts singing along with it. He always sings along with it when I'm in the room with him, and I figured he did it just to make me laugh. Turns out he just always sings along with it even when he's the only one in the room! So for those of you who ask what I've learned about Dan since we got married...there you go!

2 comments:

the morgan fam said...

I LOVE the blog idea!! I hope you're better at updating it than I am... :) But I'm so excited to have updates on the Fogles because I miss you guys like crazy!!

PS - Dan it's not just you. I love singing to songs in commercials. Just ask Kyle.

Anonymous said...

Classic! Dan, I'll think of you every time I see that commercial now! Matt and I miss you guys so much! We can't wait to see you in ...38 days! Yippee! (Who's counting?!?)