Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Boogyman Strikes Our Apartment

Hey guess what! My statistics test is over. Yay! It may not have went well, but it's over. I'll tell you what though, I have had some weird experiences while studying for it. The stress must have been affecting my mind or something.

First of all, on Sunday afternoon, I started hearing someone talking very clearly. It sounded like he was coming from our closet, or maybe the (empty) apartment next door. Okay, that's not so strange, right?

Well, wait until I tell you what I heard him saying.

I'm sort of embarrassed of this....

He was saying, "OOOGA-BOOGA! OOOGA-BOOGA! OOOGA-BOOGA!"

I really, honestly, truly heard that! I called Dan into the room but of course it stopped. And I never heard it again. But still. Dan thinks I've gone crazy but I really did not make that up.

Then today (the day of my big stats test), I made tea and soup at the same time. I got out two sugar packets and promptly dumped them into my soup, instead of my tea where they belonged.

Seriously - what is wrong with me?? Yikes. Apparently I'm no good with high stress situations - looks like that rules out airplane pilot for my future career!

No comments: