Friday, November 7, 2008

A Mouse in the House!

Okay y'all, I need your help.

I know I'm supposed to be the one who analyzes and interprets, but as we all know, it's really hard to do these things for yourself!

So here's my predicament. I don't usually talk or make any sounds while I'm sleeping. But a couple weeks ago, I had a dream in which I was chasing a mouse. Actually, to be specific, I was on a pogo stick trying to squash the mouse. As I was hopping around and shouting in my dream, I was awakened by Dan. Apparently, I was shouting in real life too and had woken him up. We laughed about this for a long time - he thought I was being chased by a murderer or something, and found it ridiculous that it was a mouse. We joked about it for a while and then forgot about it.

Well, last night, I had a similar dream! This was set in our apartment, and the mouse was running around everywhere and I was really freaked out. Dan put his hand on my back to wake me up, because again I was screaming out loud. I thought his hand was the mouse, and screamed even louder as I woke up. I just remember turning over and seeing both my husband and my dog staring at me, wondering what kind of dream would cause me to react like this.

So why am I having these mouse dreams? I don't have a mouse phobia, we don't have one in our apartment, I can't really think of any reason they would have been on my mind lately... Somebody tell me what's going on!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hahahahahahaha! I don't know why you're dreaming about mice, but this made me laugh out loud - and I'm at work! What's up with the pogo stick??? And I'm just picturing the look on Dan and Sammie's faces as you woke up.... :-P

I am write. said...

drugs?